building bricks

Hi Everyone. I'm a architecture student from the UK. I set up this blog to air my views on Architecture, life and everything. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back to Work!

SO two days into the new term reality has dawned. I have 4 bits of coursework to do, 2 exams and a Portfolio review all happerning in the next three weeks. DARN. For those of you not familar with the phase "Portfolio review" i'll explain:

Architects do projects. While at uni we tend to get 2 - 3 projects per term. (although last term we only had one real project but it was in two parts.) Anyway, at the end of the semester we have to present all our work in a big folder for the examiners to mark. Over the years this folder gets bigger and bigger until at the end of the course you have a record of all the projects you've done at uni. You then can take this to interviews and stuff to impress (hopefully) a big, cool, and exciting company that they want you.

Anyway my big black A1 portfolio is looking very empty at the moment so it maybe an idea to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home